KHC IS A CERTIFICATION BODY FOR PERSONNEL, PRODUCT AND SERVICE, ACCREDITED BY ACCREDIA
KHC is a Personnel Certification Body accredited by ACCREDIA (n ° Reg.68C) for the Certification of People UNI CEI EN ISO / IEC 17024: 2012 in 11 (eleven) Schemes:
04.010.000 Quality management systems auditors
04.010.001 Quality management systems lead auditors
04.010.002 Environmental management systems auditors
04.010.003 Environmental management systems lead auditors
04.010.004 Safety Auditor of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
04.010.005 Lead Auditor Safety, for the certification of competence of auditors of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
Data Protection Officer according to: UNI 11697:2017
04.012.012 Professionals operating in the field security according to: UNI 10459:2017
04.012.017 Professionals operating in the field security – Regulation of the Police commissioner according to: UNI 10459:2017 and DM 4 June 2014 n.115, DM 1 December 2010 n.269, Regulation of the Police Commissioner – Director General of Public Security – of 24 February 2015
04.012.096 Loss Adjusters (except RC Auto and connected damages) according to: UNI 11628:2016 and General rule for Loss Assessor certification
04.012.103 Project Manager according to: UNI 11648:2016
04.013.007 Energy manager (EGE) according to: UNI CEI 11339:2009 – Law Decree n. 102 of 04.07.2014, Inter-directorial Decree of Ministry of Economic Development and Ministry for the Environment and the Protection of Land and Sea dated May 12, 2015
KHC is a Product/Service Certification Body accredited by ACCREDIA (n° Reg. 235B) UNI EN ISO/IEC 17065 in 3 (Three) Schemes:
- Private supervisory institutions in compliance with UNI 10891: 2000, Decree of the Ministry of the Interior 04/06/2014 no. 115, Decree of the Ministry of the Interior 01/01/2010 n. 269 and Disciplinary of the Chief of Police – General Director of Public Security of 24/02/2015;
- Alarm monitoring and reception center in accordance with the UNI CEI EN 50518: 2014 standard, UNI 11068: 2005 standard, Decree of the Ministry of the Interior 04/06/2014 no. 115, Decree of the Ministry of the Interior 01/01/2010 n. 269 and Disciplinary of the Chief of Police – General Director of Public Security of 24/02/2015
- Companies providing Energy Services (ESCo) in compliance with UNI CEI 11352: 2014, Legislative Decree 4 July 2014 n.102, Interdirectoral Decree of the Ministry of Economic Development and the Ministry of the Environment and Protection of Land and Sea of 12 May 2015.
On June 15, 2015, the Department of Public Security of the Ministry of the Interior recognized KHC as an Independent Quality and Compliance Certification Body, in accordance with the provisions of the Ministerial Decree 269 of 1 December 2010, of the Private Surveillance Institutes, authorized in accordance with Article 134 of the Consolidated Law on Public Safety, and the services offered by them, for the following categories::
– according to the UNI CEI EN ISO / IEC 17065 standard, for the certification of supervisory institutes and related services (UNI 10891 standard);
– according to the UNI CEI EN ISO / IEC 17065 standard, for the certification of operational centers and remote supervisory centers (UNI 11068 standard and EN 50518-1,2,3 standard);
– according to UNI CEI EN ISO / IEC 17024 standard, for Corporate Security Professionals (UNI 10459 Standard);
and ordered the registration of KHC in the list referred to in Article 4 c.1 of the Ministerial Decree 115 of 4 June 2015, to the OdC number 04/2015:
Accreditation is a voluntary choice of the Certification Bodies to give further evidence of correctness, transparency and professionalism of their activities.
Thanks to the participation of national Accreditation Bodies (ACCREDIA for Italy) to international organizations – such as EA (European Cooperation for Accreditation) at European level and IAF (International Accreditation Forum) at international level – and to the signing of Mutual Recognition Agreements ( MLA) managed by these Organizations, certifications issued by Bodies accredited by Accreditation Bodies signatories of the MLA Agreements are valid and credible, as well as equivalent to each other, and as such universally accepted and recognized, as issued in a context of uniform rules and procedures.
KHC - certified once, accepted everywhere
Hai Bisogno di Informazioni o di un Preventivo?
Schemi di Certificazione
Resta aggiornato sul mondo delle Certificazioni ISO
Iscriviti alla nostra Newsletter